Biotique Bio Milk Protein Whitening and Rejuvenating Face Pack Review
Product Claims: This whitening and nourishing pack is blended with pure extracts of milk protein, wheat germ, almond oil, honey, and seaweed to moisturize and revitalize the skin. Eases away wrinkles and lightens skin for a visibly fairer, smoother, rejuvenated complexion.
Ingredients: Dugdh (Lactus), Khamir (Saccharomyces) (yeast), Ankurit gehun (Triticum valgare (Germinated), Badam (Prunus amygdalus), Chinai ghas (Gelidium cartilagineum), Neem (Melia azadirchta indica), Surajmukhi (Helianthus annuus), (Madhu) Honey (Mel), Cream base Q.S.
How to use: Apply evenly over cleansed face, neck and around eyes. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with water or damp washcloth. Use daily or as needed.
Price: INR 199 for 50 grams
Packaging: Biotique Bio Milk Protein Whitening and Rejuvenating Face Pack comes in a white tub with a green cap.It is a basic tub packaging which effectively prevents spillage.
My Experience: While there are several products in the market that are excellent, some of them do nothing to the skin. Biotique Bio Milk Protein Whitening and Rejuvenating Face Pack falls in the second category. I have been using it for several weeks but have not noticed any change in my skin. Although my skin feels hydrated after its use, there has been no significant improvement in my skin texture.
I think I should focus on using DIY masks on my skin as they give better results.
What I like about the product:
- Biotique Products are more affordable as compared to other herbal brands. Biotique Bio Milk Protein Whitening and Rejuvenating Face Pack is an economical face mask that you can buy for just Rs. 199.
- Application of this face pack is easy and not messy at all.It is white in color and has a smooth, creamy texture.
- Only a little product is required every time you use this Face Pack.
- It is hydrating and moisturizing. My skin is on the drier side and it does not make it feel stretchy or dry after use. However, I make sure that I follow it with a light moisturizer.
- This face pack is suitable for all skin types. It is hydrating enough for use on dry skin. It should work for oily skin too, however, people with oily skin have many products available in the market that are specially meant for their skin type.
- Like other products from the brand, it is a natural product free of chemical preservatives.
- Biotique is an easily available brand in India-both online and in stores.
- It comes in a travel-friendly packaging.
What I don’t like about the product:
- I have used Biotique Bio Milk Protein Whitening and Rejuvenating Face Pack several times but found no major difference or benefit from its use. The skin felt softer and hydrated but there was no other noticeable improvement.
- It did almost nothing to erase dark spots or to make the skin even toned.
- This face pack has a typical herbal smell which can be an issue for people who are sensitive to strong smells.
- Tub Packaging-Reasons why tub packaging is a major letdown
- The product gets contaminated if not handled properly and the efficacy of the ingredients is affected after coming in contact with air.
- It is important to ensure that wet and dirty hands are not used while handling the jar. It is better to use a dry and clean spoon for this purpose. The product should not be exposed to air for too long or the ingredients will lose their effectiveness.
- The product in the tub is not hygienic to use if the same is being handled by several people.
Verdict: Biotique Bio Milk Protein Whitening and Rejuvenating Face Pack is hydrating and moisturizing. However, it is an ordinary product that does not really work to address other skin issues and there are better products available in the market. It can be used by all skin types. (People with sensitive skin should do a patch test first.)
Have you used Biotique Bio Milk Protein Whitening and Rejuvenating Face Pack? Share your experience with us in the comments section below!